1. Make different types of milkshakes with your child. Replace the banana with one of the following ingredients:
* Chocolate Syrup
2. For a special treat, put in a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Questions for Discussion:
1. What ingredient gives the milkshake it's taste?
2. Why is the milkshake so cold?
3. If you make two different types of shakes, discuss what makes the two taste and look different.
Illustrations taken from Kinder-Krunchies: Healthy Snack Recipes for Children by Karen S. Jenkins. Distributed exclusively by Discovery Toys.